Mother's Day is in a few days and I cannot help but think of my mother who passed away a little over 10 months ago. She passed away of Alziemers Disease. I was fortunate to be with her during the last days. My promise was kept to her and the many miles of separation would not prevent me from being with her in passing. Though, she really hadn't known me anymore, in those last days, I believe she did know I was there. Moments of lucid looks, comments, and gestures proved that.
When one is young, you don't think about your parents', grandparents' death, much less being with them when they pass. However, it is a part of life and though difficult at the time, I would have not missed it. Surrounded by the ones she loved brings honor to a life lived. Death should not be fearful, but a celebration of life. As a bride's hand is transferred to the groom, I handed her to God. Letting go wasn't easy, but it was her right. And LOVE is Letting Go!
Happy Mother's Day, Mom.
Love the blog site, Keep up the great work, you are doing an awesome job. Healthy Coffee will change your life, just hang in there, and watch what happens.
ReplyDeletehey grandma just wanted to say that i love you and wish you were coming next weekend but ill see you some other time, hey i bought my plane ticket to florida next ill buy one to san antonio :) love and miss you!
ReplyDelete